what's new tutorial for nvda 2016.3:

kenny Peyatt jr. <p.wildcat1234@...>

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

John Sanfilippo <john.sanfilippo@...>

Hi Kenny,

Can't hurt. I for one would like that.

Thanks for your efforts.

John S

On 8/23/16 22:50, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Arlene

I say, it wont hurt!

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

David Tanner

Yes, since there are deaf blind folks using NVDA with Braille and they could not use an audio tutorial.

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

John J. Boyer

Please provide a text version. I am deafblind, and I know there are
other deaffblind people who use NVDA.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.

Michelle's Home Emails

Hi Kenny

Michelle Stevens here,

Please can you do a transscript of the podcast.  There are Deafblind users of NVDA who would really appreciate access to tutorials.

Thank you for asking much appreciated.

Kind wishes
Michelle Stevens.

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Aug 2016, at 12:50 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@...> wrote:

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Afik Sofir <afik.sofir@...>

Hi Kenny,

As people already said, there are deafblind in the users of NVDA, so, text version will be great to them.

בברכה,

אפיק סופיר

מדריך לתוכנות קוראות מסך ומכשירי חברת apple

עמותת פעול"ה –פותחים עיניים ולב לצרכי העיוורים

טלפון:

08-8603311

דף הפייסבוק שלנו

On 8/23/16 22:50, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Bob J

Hi Kenny,

Text version would be much appreciated.  Text versions make it possible to do a word/term search which, to my knowledge, is not possible in an audio file.  Searching a text file makes it much faster when wanting to return to a passage to review a specific point.

Your efforts are much appreciated!

Bob

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:56 PM

Hi Kenny,

Can't hurt. I for one would like that.

Thanks for your efforts.

John S

On 8/23/16 22:50, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Michael Capelle <mcapelle@...>

totally agree, i used to do audio tutorials, but find text based are much easier to navigate, plus, you can follow along better.

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:56 PM

Hi Kenny,

Can't hurt. I for one would like that.

Thanks for your efforts.

John S

On 8/23/16 22:50, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Chris Judd

I think it depends on the preference of the person.
For me, I like them both.  It also depends on the situation.  Audio might work for one thing, but for another, text is the way to go.

Chris Judd
Twitter administrator for the Missouri Council of the blind.
Follow us on twitter @missouricouncil

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:56 PM

Hi Kenny,

Can't hurt. I for one would like that.

Thanks for your efforts.

John S

On 8/23/16 22:50, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Mário Navarro

hi.
I'm waiting for Joseph Lee.
cheers.

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:56 PM

Hi Kenny,

Can't hurt. I for one would like that.

Thanks for your efforts.

John S

On 8/23/16 22:50, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Chris Mullins

Is there not a textual What’s New feature in the NVDA menu Help section?

Cheers

Chris

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Christo Vorster

Hi Kenny

I think a text document is an excellent idea. Thanks for the trouble.

Regards

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Nicholas Stevens

Hi all,
How do we get the 2016.3 version?
Regards
Nicholas

Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 1:05 PM

Hi Kenny

I think a text document is an excellent idea. Thanks for the trouble.

Regards

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Avast logo

It’s still being tested, so once it comes out it’ll show up when you check for update from NVDA.

Cheers,

Joseph

I think a text document is an excellent idea. Thanks for the trouble.

Regards

Hi I am planning on doing a what’s new in Nvda 2016.3 tutorial, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a text version of the tutorial along with the audio version.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Yep it is under the help then what's new section if you have the RC release. It would just be just as easy to copy it then put it into a document then share it for every one who has not upgraded to the RC release yet to read.

Gene nz