[beta] Site updates

Thanks Mark! Be sure the Icons have a text alternative or alt text for screen readers. Thanks again!

On 9/21/2018 10:40 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Changes to the site this week:

  • BUGFIX: Fixed a bug in the /downloadarchives API endpoint.
  • CHANGE: Added a bunch of panels to Account, Edit Sub and Member pages to try to make things more clear. Also worked on some of the descriptions.
  • BUGFIX: The 'To' header line of Email Integrations contained an invalid email address.
  • NEW: Made the database table map view display much quicker, without the flickering as it loaded the map.
  • NEW: New member post status overrides: Override: moderate the first message of every topic this person starts and Override: moderate all topics started by this person
  • API: New subscription post_status values: sub_poststatus_modfirstmessage, sub_poststatus_modstartedtopics
  • CHANGE: Made New Poll a tab in the sidebar instead of a button on the New Topic page.
  • NEW: Respect column colors in table map views.
  • NEW: In a table map view, we now pop up a title when mousing over a pin.
  • NEW: In a premium group, when viewing a table with an address, changed the toggle buttons between map and list views.
  • NEW: Upgraded to Fontawesome 5.3.1
  • BUGFIX: In a premium group, when changing the sort of a table with an address in list view, it'd go back to map view.
  • MISC: Cleaned up a lot of CSS on the website and made all the icons a consistent type.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Mark

Brian's Mail list account

I have no idea what this is about, I think some emails have gone missing yesterday, anyone else got this? Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

[...]

It was a reply meant for the beta group on Groups.io that got misdirected, that's all.

           ~ Bertrand Russell

Gene

Did you read the message or part of the message being replied to, which is quoted below the first message?  It was sent to the wrong list and was intended for the list where such things are discussed between users and the owner.