nLatest version of NVDA and remote addon

Claire Potter <claire.potter99@...>

Hi all, does anyone know what the situation is currently like with the
remote addon and the latest version of Nvda?

Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website:
http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Well reading back through the messages.
Joseph did a patch but I do not know where it is, but according to the original authors, or one of them, a new version tweaked to work is in work. The advice is to use the older nvda with the good old version of remote until it comes out, or if its too long then contact nv-access and see if they can shed the light on it. I gather they crowd funded the original development which got th4e work done but I do not know whether the old team are still doing it or not. I'm sure somebody will correct this if its wrong. Its relatively easy to keep both versions of nvda around so I guess you just have to know which you are using.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Hi all, does anyone know what the situation is currently like with the
remote addon and the latest version of Nvda?

Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website:
http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/

Inam Uddin

Dear, the matter of fact is that with NVDA 2018.3.1 old remote addon is not working and we are waiting for the new version!

Meanwhile if you need it quickly, then download it:

https://www.josephsl.net/files/nvdaaddons/remote-2.1wxPy4-1807.nvda-addon

Hope it will work with NVDA 2018.3.1!

Charlsdarwin1

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...

Yahoo:

Inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

Charlsdarwin1969@...

Talk with me on Skype:

Charlsdarwin1

Follow me on my twitter ID:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell no.:

+92-334-3348409

Hi all, does anyone know what the situation is currently like with the

remote addon and the latest version of Nvda?

Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website:

http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/

Sky Mundell

We’re still waiting for the new version. It would have been better to incorporate the it into the core of NVDA.