From: "Chris Shook" <chris0309@samobile.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] CodeFactory Vocalizer

Hi All,
For those who are using the CodeFactory varient of the Vocalizer voices, if you downloaded your voices before May of this year, the speach engine has been updated.
Before updating I would recommend deactivating your current installation because the voice system has got a bit of an overhall.
We now have imbedded high and imbedded pro instead of premium high and imbedded high.
The difference is imbedded pro takes up less space, but there doesn't seem to be a difference in the voices beyond a slight increase in speed.
There are also two new voices Joel and Noel, but they sound exactly the same to me.
I hope this information helps someone.
Chris

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

How does one go about upgrading the Code Factory Vocalizer voices?
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

I'm not sure. I haven't downloaded it I just listened to the preview.
It sounds American to me.
Chris

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Which one do you have. Do you have the sapi voices or the one for NVDA?
CHris

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

I have the Code Factory vocalizer voices NVDA add-on that I purchased from the AT guys.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com
Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Abbie,
You should have a download link in your email that was sent when you purchased the add-on.
I would uninstall it and reinstall it to make sure it downloads correctly.
Chris .