From: "Marcia Yale" <dragoncatmc@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Need some browser and screenreader input on a page

That is bizarre--I tried it with NVDA on Internet Explorer on my Windows 7
64-bit machine and if I scrolled up from the event list, which was indeed a
month behind the date it was supposed to be showing, then the month would
change, too! It kept going backwards, and then I arrowed down and the events
for the month prior to the new date would appear.