From: "Brian Tew via Groups.Io" <briantew1951@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 4:07 PM
Subject: [nvda] weird symbols

I use braille. some symbols come out weird, e.g. in skype apostrophe looks like
backslash x 2019

Is there a way to make these symbols become dormal text?
And whadaya call these things, hex or unicode?

Brian Tew

Is there a way to make windojs 10 and/or nvda output nothing but ascii <= 127 characters?
that is plain text. thanks.