In-Process and information on NVDA Remote

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone, I've written an "In-Process" post today. Importantly in this edition, is the link to the packaged version of NVDA Remote which works with NVDA 2018.3.1. Thanks to Joseph Lee for providing the update. Also, a bit of background on why some add-ons needed updates to begin with.

You can read this week's In-Process here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-25-september-2018/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hi, so the question is, Is Josephs build in effect the build the Remote team put up as the build it yourself release, and if not what will be the differences if they bring theirs out as a build in the near future, which is what is implied by your piece?
Sorry to nit pick, but I did used to get used to reading between the lines of press releases in a previous life.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Hi everyone, I've written an "In-Process" post today. Importantly in this
edition, is the link to the packaged version of NVDA Remote which works
with NVDA 2018.3.1. Thanks to Joseph Lee for providing the update. Also, a
bit of background on why some add-ons needed updates to begin with.

You can read this week's In-Process here:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-25-september-2018/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Quentin Christensen

Hi Brian,

Unfortunately, all I know is what I included in the piece.  The NVDA Remote team promised to release their update as soon as NVDA 2018.3 was out.  They haven't done that.  Everybody needed a working version of NVDA Remote, and ideally wanted to be running the latest version of NVDA with it.  No-one has heard from the NVDA remote team and Joseph had built a working version which worked with NVDA 2018.3.  So, at this stage, we're calling that the useable solution.  If anything changes, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

Regards

Quentin.

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Davy Cuppens

So that feels like the end of nvda remote.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Joseph created a patch for NVDARemote

here is a link to it?

So that feels like the end of nvda remote.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

vlad a. c <vladciotescu2000@...>

well, i will see if i can also compile a version of it. also, i'm in the process of learning python and i'll see if i can add new features to nvda remote.