NVDA 2018.3.2 is out!

Quentin Christensen

We are busy at the moment, ladies and gentlemen!

Announcing NVDA 2018.3.2 for your downloading and enjoyment.

As usual, being a "point" release, it only addresses one specific, but severe crash - this time, a crash in Google Chrome when navigating tweets on the Twitter website.

NVDA should offer the update the first time you start it tomorrow, otherwise you can manually check for updates, or head over to the regular download page to grab it: https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

Don't forget to catch up on yesterday's In-Process (also updated) and be sure you have Joseph Lee's NVDA Remote update to work with the new version: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-25-september-2018/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Thanks.

Quentin Christensen 於 26/9/2018 16:48 寫道:

[...]

Roger Stewart

Just got the latest nvda. However, I check for add on updates and it said no updates available so I wonder if there is a Win 10 app essentials for this new version or is the one I have up to date?

Roger

[...]

Ok, ignore my last. It was nvda remote support add on and I'm not using that now so all is good.

Roger

[...]

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Quentin,

I just downloaded NVDA latest version and it's working great for me. Thanks so much for all the fine work you all do for us.

Rosemarie