Windows 10 App Essentials version 16.09 now available

Hi everyone,

Windows 10 App Essentials version 16.09 is now available. This one includes enhancements for Weather and Skype Preview apps, as well as improvements when working with search suggestions in Settings and pther apps.

The new version can be found at:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/tag/16.09

Cheers,

Joseph

Brian Crabtree <pandbcrabtree@...>

Joseph, will the Win 10 apps add-on be moved to the add-ons page once NVDA 2016.3 is released?
If not, can I install it simply by double-clcking the downloaded file?
Brian Crabtree

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials version 16.09 now available
Date: 30 August 2016 at 16:24:56 BST

Hi everyone,

Windows 10 App Essentials version 16.09 is now available. This one includes enhancements for Weather and Skype Preview apps, as well as improvements when working with search suggestions in Settings and pther apps.
The new version can be found at:
Cheers,
Joseph

Hi,

It is already available from add-ons page.

Cheers,

Joseph