A Dark Room

kelby carlson

Does anyone know if this game is accessible? I'm having trouble doing
some things in it.

jeremy <icu8it2@...>

I seem to remember that the web version could have used some work, but the IOS version works well, if you have that option. :)

Take care.

On 9/1/2016 12:03 PM, kelby carlson wrote:
Does anyone know if this game is accessible? I'm having trouble doing
some things in it.

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

Unfortunately the web version is not accessible (since when you get the compass), but the iOS version is.

Regards,
Sukil