From: Lisa P Geibel
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2016 5:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] updating weather plus add on?

Hi, I feel so stupid because I don't know how to do this, but I keep
getting alerted that there's an update to my Weather Plus add on for
NVDA. How do I update this? It says to click on check for updates, but I
don't know where to find it to do that. I'm using Windows 10. Please
help and sorry for such a stupid question. Thanks.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@...

Lisa P Geibel

Hi Michael,
SMILE Thanks so much. Guess these Antibiotics have me more loopy than I thought. It's all done and was so easy. Thanks again.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@...
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
God bless everyone!!!

On 9/2/16 6:47 AM, Michael Capelle wrote:
press insert n, arrow to preferences, arrow to weather plus settings,
and find update.

-----Original Message----- From: Lisa P Geibel
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2016 5:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi, I feel so stupid because I don't know how to do this, but I keep
getting alerted that there's an update to my Weather Plus add on for
NVDA. How do I update this? It says to click on check for updates, but I
don't know where to find it to do that. I'm using Windows 10. Please
help and sorry for such a stupid question. Thanks.

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Just curious. Is Weather Plus on the NVDA add-ons page? I really don't need it since the WIN 10 weather app lives here.

Sent: Friday, September 02, 2016 5:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi, I feel so stupid because I don't know how to do this, but I keep
getting alerted that there's an update to my Weather Plus add on for
NVDA. How do I update this? It says to click on check for updates, but I
don't know where to find it to do that. I'm using Windows 10. Please
help and sorry for such a stupid question. Thanks.

Rémy Ruiz

Hi  Lino,

Not.

FYI in italiano:

http://www.nvda.it/weather-plus

Cheers.
Rémy

Sent: Friday, September 02, 2016 5:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi, I feel so stupid because I don't know how to do this, but I keep
getting alerted that there's an update to my Weather Plus add on for
NVDA. How do I update this? It says to click on check for updates, but I
don't know where to find it to do that. I'm using Windows 10. Please
help and sorry for such a stupid question. Thanks.

Kevin Cussick

I have heard of this addon before, now I have tried it. it is a bloody good addon! can it be added to the nvda addons page?

Sent: Friday, September 02, 2016 5:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi, I feel so stupid because I don't know how to do this, but I keep
getting alerted that there's an update to my Weather Plus add on for
NVDA. How do I update this? It says to click on check for updates, but I
don't know where to find it to do that. I'm using Windows 10. Please
help and sorry for such a stupid question. Thanks.

Hi Remy,
Please let me know offlist if you'd like to get started on add-on submission process.
Cheers,
Joseph