nvda 2016.3:

p.wildcat1234@...

Hi when will nvda 2016.3 be released?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Quentin Christensen

Hi Kenny,

NVDA 2016.3rc2 is currently available - that is a "release candidate" - if no major issues are found, then the final NVDA 2016.3 will be released in the next week or so.  If anything is found, then a new release candidate may be released which would then push the final release back a week or so.

NVDA 2016.3rc2 is available from: http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-3rc2-released/

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

When everyone testing the rc 2 is happy or if any issues emerge, when they are fixed and rc3 is seen to be ok.
The more complex software becomes the more things can get missed, which is why we are asked to test the rc releases.

Most of us tend to use what we are used to using, and it may well be a little while till some features get used and are found to have either regressed or have issues under certain circumstances.
Which reminds me I need to reinstall one of my rc2s to see if a vanishing menu syndrome is nvda or something corrupt in the update.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-