From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:54 AM
Subject: [nvda] Fail in downloading the team talk classic addons

Hi, just like to check if everyone here got the same result for getting the team talk classic addons has a problem. So far tested to other adons works fine except to team talk classic I got the message insecure connection. in both Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Robert Mendoza

Robert Mendoza

No, Brian

Here is the direct link of the team talk addons to where I got from, maybe try it for yourself to test.
https://www.dlee.org/teamtalk/NVDA/TeamTalk%20Classic.nvda-addon

The above link mentioned is the stable version from the site of the NVDA addons where comes.

Robert Mendoza

On 9/29/2018 4:39 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
That presumably only means they are http not https. Does this really affect such things as add ons, or are the browsers being shall we say a little paranoid again?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-