From: "Robert Doc Wright godfearer" <godfearer@comcast.net>
To: "NVDA" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:06 AM
Subject: [nvda] speech dictionary

Has there been any talk on having the speech dictionary specific for a particular program? for example,I have the greater than sign blanked for email. I want to hear it other than in email.
***
Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Strangely called application dictionary.

grin.
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Has there been any talk on having the speech dictionary specific for a particular program? for example,I have the greater than sign blanked for email. I want to hear it other than in email.
***
Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I'm sure I sent a reply to this before pointing to application dictionary in the add ons section.