From: "Robert Doc Wright godfearer" <godfearer@...>
To: "NVDA" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:06 AM
Subject: [nvda] speech dictionary

Has there been any talk on having the speech dictionary specific for a particular program? for example,I have the greater than sign blanked for email. I want to hear it other than in email.
***
Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!

Brian's Mail list account

Strangely called application dictionary.

grin.
Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Has there been any talk on having the speech dictionary specific for a particular program? for example,I have the greater than sign blanked for email. I want to hear it other than in email.
***
Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!

Brian's Mail list account

There is an add on for that already if you look at the list.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Has there been any talk on having the speech dictionary specific for a particular program? for example,I have the greater than sign blanked for email. I want to hear it other than in email.
***
Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!

Robert Doc Wright godfearer