Mouse Over

Ted <ted@...>

Hi,

This is my first post.

On a website with podcasts I'm told to "mouse over and click play" to hear the podcast.  How do I do this with NVDA?

Regards,

Ted.

Ted,

             Can you supply the URL of the page where you're being instructed to do this?

           ~ Bertrand Russell

Gene

If you send us the link of the page, we can look but we can't tell you how to do what you are asking about on a given page without seeing the page, if it can be done at all.

Copy the address from the address bar to the clipboard and paste it into a message.

From: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Ted <ted@...>
Date: Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 12:45 PM
To: NVDA Support Group <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

Ted <ted@...>