Topics

turning off the "sent with mail" signature

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

I’m using the mail app now and I do really like it. How do I turn off the “sent with mail” part of the signature? I don’t want to always hear that after signing a message.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Florian Ionașcu

Hello Rosemarie, you can turn off e-mail signatures following the steps bellow:
1. Open Mail for Windows 10 app, navigate with Tab until you get focused on a button called settings, then press it.
2. After that, press Tab and, after you reach the button called signature, press it.
3. Then, search a checkbox called use an e-mail signature. Uncheck it and press eskape to close the pop-up window.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Florian

La 01.10.2018 19:15, Rosemarie Chavarria a scris:

Hi, everyone,

I’m using the mail app now and I do really like it. How do I turn off the “sent with mail” part of the signature? I don’t want to always hear that after signing a message.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

Thanks so much. I’ll give it a shot.

[...]

Kevin <kleeva5@...>

Tab until you get to settings then open settings then arrow down to signature press enter and you can edit to whatever you want!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

I’m using the mail app now and I do really like it. How do I turn off the “sent with mail” part of the signature? I don’t want to always hear that after signing a message.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

When it gets newsgroups, identities and mail sorting rules is the day I'll use it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-