text to mp3 with an nvda voice addon?

multi 85

Hi
I know there are programs that convert text to mp3, but they find and
choose the voice independently, so you must have the Sappi voice. Is
there instead some sort of way that I could use a program or a method
that could use the voices I have which are nvda addons and somehow use
my nvda reading settings to convert a text that I am reading into mp3
to use on an Ipod? Basically, these programs then sort of force you to
purchase a voice you like twice if you want to convert, once for NVDA,
and then another time for the converting program and your sappi stuff,
so I'm hoping there's a better solution?

Roger Stewart

Maybe some program that lets you record what you hear and save it as mp3. I know Goldwave will do this but it isn't free but is very low priced for its power but I'm sure there are other programs that will do this and some should be free.

Roger

On 9/6/2016 5:46 PM, multi 85 wrote:
Hi
I know there are programs that convert text to mp3, but they find and
choose the voice independently, so you must have the Sappi voice. Is
there instead some sort of way that I could use a program or a method
that could use the voices I have which are nvda addons and somehow use
my nvda reading settings to convert a text that I am reading into mp3
to use on an Ipod? Basically, these programs then sort of force you to
purchase a voice you like twice if you want to convert, once for NVDA,
and then another time for the converting program and your sappi stuff,
so I'm hoping there's a better solution?

Albert Ruel

Try TextAloud.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 6, 2016, at 3:46 PM, multi 85 <multi851@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I know there are programs that convert text to mp3, but they find and
choose the voice independently, so you must have the Sappi voice. Is
there instead some sort of way that I could use a program or a method
that could use the voices I have which are nvda addons and somehow use
my nvda reading settings to convert a text that I am reading into mp3
to use on an Ipod? Basically, these programs then sort of force you to
purchase a voice you like twice if you want to convert, once for NVDA,
and then another time for the converting program and your sappi stuff,
so I'm hoping there's a better solution?

hi.
download balabolka, install sapi5 version of espeak and use it for free.
but it records as wave format and you should convert it in to .mp3.
its very fast, free and multi languages!
you can open all kind of formats with it without any problem,
for example: even if you dont install adobe reader and microsoft
office, you can open pdf and word document with it.
http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.zip

On 9/7/16, Albert Ruel <albertruel@gmail.com> wrote:
Try TextAloud.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 6, 2016, at 3:46 PM, multi 85 <multi851@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I know there are programs that convert text to mp3, but they find and
choose the voice independently, so you must have the Sappi voice. Is
there instead some sort of way that I could use a program or a method
that could use the voices I have which are nvda addons and somehow use
my nvda reading settings to convert a text that I am reading into mp3
to use on an Ipod? Basically, these programs then sort of force you to
purchase a voice you like twice if you want to convert, once for NVDA,
and then another time for the converting program and your sappi stuff,
so I'm hoping there's a better solution?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
al-islam.org

What about Virtual recorder?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

[...]

Gene

There is nothing wrong with doing this, but you need to let your screen-reader read and you would record in real time.  So, you could do this for a certain number of hours when you are sleeping or not home or otherwise occupied.  It takes the same amount of time as actually listening to the book and you need to set time aside and plan if you only have one computer and/or can't have any of your computers tied up except at certain times.

Gene
-----

Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 5:12 AM

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
> Maybe some program that lets you record what you hear and save it as mp3.
> I know Goldwave will do this but it isn't free but is very low priced for
> its power but I'm sure there are other programs that will do this and some
> should be free.
>
> Roger
>

> On 9/6/2016 5:46 PM, multi 85 wrote:
>> Hi
>> I know there are programs that convert text to mp3, but they find and
>> choose the voice independently, so you must have the Sappi voice.  Is
>> there instead some sort of way that I could use a program or a method
>> that could use the voices I have which are nvda addons and somehow use
>> my nvda reading settings to convert a text that I am reading into mp3
>> to use on an Ipod? Basically, these programs then sort of force you to
>> purchase a voice you like twice if you want to convert, once for NVDA,
>> and then another time for the converting program and your sappi stuff,
>> so I'm hoping there's a better solution?

Leo Bado <leobado1970@...>

hi,

yes, balabolka is a great option.

it will recognize all sapi 5 voices you have instaled, including
microsoft sapi voices.

and to let you know, in latest versions it also records in m4a, m4b
forma as well.

To choose the format of your preferences, press shift + f5 and the audio
file options wil pop up!

--
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
― Henry David Thoreau

multi 85

Thanks everyone for your answers, I appreciate them, but my question
also is, if someone is using the acapella or Vocalizer NVDA add-ons,
this would not be recognized by Balabolka? So you'd have to purchase
voices twice if you wanted to use your preferred voice for mp3?

On 9/7/16, Leo Bado <leobado1970@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Life My Way

virtual recorder can do this but you would have to edit out the stuff you don't want meanning the other stuff you hear from your screen reader before you would place it on your I device

On 9/6/2016 7:22 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
[...]

in short, yes.

that's the reason we are giving you this others ansers, so, use
microsoft sapi voices or a free synthetizer.

El 07/09/2016 a las 06:10 a.m., multi 85 escribió:
[...]

hi again.
one time i tested ATT natural voices and balabolka recognized it.
balabolka recognizes all sapi voices including free and commercial if
i am correct!
God bless you all.

[...]

correct! sapi 4 and sapi 5.
but there is not such a thing like an addon to do this, as far as I know.

El 08/09/2016 a las 09:13 a.m., nasrin khaksar escribió:
[...]

I use virtual recorder to make mp3s like you want to do using any of the voices i have in nvda, it works great.

On 9/8/2016 4:28 PM, Leo Bado wrote:
[...]

i wish that nvda developers add capability of recording documents and
save them as .mp3 in the program directly!
God bless you all.

On 9/9/16, Life My Way via Groups.io <lifemyway=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Paolo Leva

the only SAPI compatible product including the Acapela voices is infovox4. If you have infovox4 you'll be able to use it with both NVDA and Balabolka, plus any other SAPI compatible program or screen-reader.

http://www.acapela-group.com/infovox/

hi.
thanks for your guide.
is it freeware?

On 10/7/16, Paolo Leva <paolo.leva@acapela-group.com> wrote:
the only SAPI compatible product including the Acapela voices is infovox4.
If you have infovox4 you'll be able to use it with both NVDA and Balabolka,
plus any other SAPI compatible program or screen-reader.

http://www.acapela-group.com/infovox/ (
http://www.acapela-group.com/infovox/ )
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Are you meaning like Dspeech? I find this suits most of my needs.

http://www.acapela-group.com/infovox/ ( http://www.acapela-group.com/infovox/ )