bugs with addon PlaceMarker

Hi, me again.

I came across some bugs with PlaceMarker would like to report it here.

Situation 1:
I visited https://www.hkbu.org.hk/b5_services4.php and I selected "輔助工具介紹及下載區" (this is traditional Chinese) and then press ctrl shift nvda k to create a marker.
then, if I press alt nvda k to bring up the note window, nvda crash and force restart.
After restart, I try to open the note window again, and it crash again and restart again.
Then if I press nvda k to move to the marker position and press nvda shift ctrl delete to remove the marker, then, pressing alt nvda k can bring up the note window again.

situation 2:
I visited another website in Simplified Chinese and selected text "1042楼2018-10-01 23:46" to create a marker.
This time, pressing alt nvda k can bring up the note window, but the display of the note became something like "30937 - 1042?2018-10-01 23:46" where the Simplified Chinese was replaced with ?

I thought the above bugs were  something relating to Unicode? or something relating to multi language handling?
May you please help to look it out.
Thanks,
William

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

There has been some discussion about the Chinese issues on the issues tracker mailing list, but I did not actually read them. I think you are right, some add ons seem not to be aware, and this also adds on to imogees too I think, not knowing Chinese, I can say no more here.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-