From: Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: 02 October 2018 09:56
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] adnormal reaction

when i extract a zipped file I can do nothing else in file explorer until the zipped file is fully unpacked. Is this normal? this only happens in a file explorer window.

***
Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

i am using winrar. I have noticed something similar when I am saving a file in Goldwave. things seem to slow down in file explorer.I cannot do anything until the task is finished.this includes copying a file from one folder to another.