Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

I just read on another forum that the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Edition is here. I haven't yet been notified that it's available for me to download, but when I do, in light of what happened last spring with my braille display not being supported and having to roll back, I want to be sure it will be safe before I upgrade. Are there any known issues with NVDA with this latest edition of Windows 10?

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@gmail.com Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com

Rui Fontes

1 - It is already released and it is called October update, or something like that;
2 - It will be distributed in a few days;
3 - You can force the update now, looking for updates in Windows;
4 - So far, the only, more or less, big problem is with SkypeApp not working so good, and NotePad, portuguese version, having the english keystrokes...
5 - I was forced to pair again my Bluetooth Braille display, Basic Braille from Handy Tech.

Rui

Às 01:13 de 04/10/2018, Abbie Taylor escreveu:

I just read on another forum that the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Edition is here. I haven't yet been notified that it's available for me to download, but when I do, in light of what happened last spring with my braille display not being supported and having to roll back, I want to be sure it will be safe before I upgrade. Are there any known issues with NVDA with this latest edition of Windows 10?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

They are not calling it fall any more as after all its spring in Australia now!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-