Are There Now or Has There Recently Been a Problem with Donating . . .

. . . when installing/updating NVDA?

I ask because a friend of mine who's a long term NVDA user, and has donated many times along the way, mentioned to me this evening that when she did the latest update she could not get through making a donation.  We're in the USA, and she describes the situation as being that no matter how many times she tried to get the donation currency set to USD and enter her credit card information things kept reverting back to Australian dollars and starting the whole "fill in the form" process again.

She's been a screen reader user since there were screen readers, and knows NVDA inside and out.  I thought I'd mention this here as it would be a shame if this were not an isolated incident and others who wish to donate were being stymied in doing so.

           ~ Bertrand Russell

Brian's Mail list account

Well only a couple of minutes ago I did a donate. it is far easier and fast than its ever been for me.
You simply choose your amount in Australian Dollars, and in my case log in to Paypal, this then shows you where paypal is going to take the funds from and the actual amount in your own currency, if you agree to that then you simply click donate and in a moment its done and two emails come in, on from NV access and one from Paypal confirming what you did.

At least in the UK that is what happens.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-