32Bit or 64Bit Office with NVDA

Hi All,

I am installing office for the first time. Should I use the 32bit or 64bit versions of office. Which one has the most compatibility?

Thanks in advance,

Noah

René Linke <rene.linke@...>

Hi Noah,

Both of them are accessible.
If you using a Windows 64 bit you should install the 64 bit of Office though, and the same for 32 bit.

René

It doesn't matter.

I have 32 bit, if you have more than 4gb ram and you probably do 64 is fine 64 is only for large files but you can install it.

Your licence key will probably work on both.

On 10/6/2018 3:57 AM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi All,

I am installing office for the first time. Should I use the 32bit or 64bit versions of office. Which one has the most compatibility?

Thanks in advance,

Noah

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Shaun & List:

The office Product key entitles you to download either the 32 or 64-bit version of the package.

I have 64-bit Laptop, prefer the 64-bit Office as it works with extremely large files better.
Brian K. Lingard

I have 32 bit, if you have more than 4gb ram and you probably do 64 is fine 64 is only for large files but you can install it.

Your licence key will probably work on both.

On 10/6/2018 3:57 AM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi All,

I am installing office for the first time. Should I use the 32-bit or
64-bit versions of office. Which one has the most compatibility?

Thanks in advance,
Noah

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Noah & List:
Select your Office version based on whether you have a 32 or 64 bit PC.

If your PC has only the programs folder it is 32 bit.
If it also has a folder system32, it is a 64-bit PC.

Office 64-bit can edit and manipulate larger spreadsheet, word and such files than the 32-bit version.
Brian K. Lingard

I am installing office for the first time. Should I use the 32bit or
64bit versions of office. Which one has the most compatibility?

Thanks in advance,

Noah

Thanks, thought it would but you never know.