From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2018 11:30:17 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Not able to read pdf file

I'm Fahim from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I habe a pdf file. But, I'm not able to read it. I used abby fine reader and open book. But, failed to read it. Screen readers reads as there are lots of simbles. How to read it!

farhan israk

Check this file.

On Sat, 6 Oct 2018, 9:32 pm Lino Morales, <linomorales001@...> wrote:

Hi. Well we don’t know what type of file it is. Is it an image? Was it improperly formatted perhaps? We don’t know. What is it supposed to be sir?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10