what's new in nvda 2016.3 tutorial:

p.wildcat1234@...

Hi I got the tutorial recorded, the question is what would be a good podcast site to upload the file too? BTW I am using the Microsoft mobile voices for this tutorial. If you want me to redo the recording using a different synthesyser please email me at

p.wildcat1234@...

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Robert Kingett <kingettspeaks@...>

I would suggest soundcloud but I have no idea about desktop accessibility. Spreaker is kind of accessible.

Lino Morales

How about Pod Beam or Pod Bean whatever the hell that podcast sites called.

On 9/8/2016 4:33 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:
I would suggest soundcloud but I have no idea about desktop accessibility. Spreaker is kind of accessible.

David Moore

Hi,
I use Dropbox, One Drive, or Google Drive. Drop box is the easiest to use. Just put the tutorial in your drop box folder on your computer, and it will upload to your drop box account. Then, go back into your drop box folder and select the tutorial and press applications and go down to share link and press enter. A link will be copied to the clip board for you to paste right in the email. That way, we can all enter on the link in your email and download the tutorial to our computers. Hope that helps.
David Moore

Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 3:47 AM
Subject: [nvda] what's new in nvda 2016.3 tutorial:

Hi I got the tutorial recorded, the question is what would be a good podcast site to upload the file too? BTW I am using the Microsoft mobile voices for this tutorial. If you want me to redo the recording using a different synthesyser please email me at

p.wildcat1234@...

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

hi.
i recommend you to use archive.org
its the best website which i know without any limitation.
you can post your files, use lable for them and it site gives direct
link and without limitation as i know.

p.wildcat1234@gmail.com

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
al-islam.org

Hi,
How about Cool Blind Tech or similar services?
Cheers,
Joseph

Hi I got the tutorial recorded, the question is what would be a good
podcast site to upload the file too? BTW I am using the Microsoft
mobile voices for this tutorial. If you want me to redo the recording
using a different synthesyser please email me at

p.wildcat1234@gmail.com

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.

Kevin Cussick

I do the same as you but using one drive.

On 08/09/2016 09:49, David Moore wrote:
Hi,
I use Dropbox, One Drive, or Google Drive. Drop box is the easiest to
use. Just put the tutorial in your drop box folder on your computer, and
it will upload to your drop box account. Then, go back into your drop
box folder and select the tutorial and press applications and go down to
share link and press enter. A link will be copied to the clip board for
you to paste right in the email. That way, we can all enter on the link
in your email and download the tutorial to our computers. Hope that helps.
David Moore

Hi I got the tutorial recorded, the question is what would be a good
podcast site to upload the file too? BTW I am using the Microsoft mobile
voices for this tutorial. If you want me to redo the recording using a
different synthesyser please email me at

p.wildcat1234@gmail.com <mailto:p.wildcat1234@gmail.com>

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Windows 10