Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 4:43 AM
Subject: [nvda] Add ons for add on update checker?

Is there an add on in the works that will look for add on updates and download them?

Lino Morales

Well kids send your caviar wishes and dreams to either James Teh or Michael CUrren. It might be in NVDA 2017.1 next year.

On 9/8/2016 4:52 AM, David Moore wrote:
Wow, that would be beautiful! I am always wondering if there is an update for my many add ons I have. It is hard to keep track of all of your add ons and check for updates.
That is a great idea.
David Moore

Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 4:43 AM

Is there an add on in the works that will look for add on updates and download them?