what's new tutorial for nvda 2016.3 drop box link.

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi kenny

Downloaded the file but there is no sound and the volume is up and not muted.

Gene nz

On 9/09/2016 11:17 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Kenny,

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Bhavya shah

Hi,
Also, I would appreciate an available format of the same audio
tutorial in a lower bitrate, so that the file can be downloaded on
slower Internet connections as well with a lesser file size.
Thanks.

--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material
at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

Rosemarie Chavarria

That's the same problem I'm having so I don't think I'llbother with it.

Hi kenny

Downloaded the file but there is no sound and the volume is up and not muted.

Gene nz

On 9/09/2016 11:17 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

The file has audio at a normal volume when played in Winamp.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] what's new tutorial for nvda 2016.3 drop box link.

Hi kenny

Downloaded the file but there is no sound and the volume is up and not muted.

Gene nz

On 9/09/2016 11:17 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

The file doesn't need to be put on send space.  When sending shared links from drop box, change the 0 to a 1 before sending the link.  In other words, the link, at present ends in ?dl=0.  Change the 0 to a 1.  Also, anyone working with the current link can change the 0 to a 1 after pasting the link into a browser, then following it.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:58 PM

Hi, Kenny,

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi kenny

I got it to play in the mozilla browser i guess I will have to sus it out later why it had no sound in winamp.

Gene nz
On 9/09/2016 11:17 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Gene,

You can't change the last 0 to a 1. I tried different ways to do it but it can't be done.

Rosemarie

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:58 PM

Hi, Kenny,

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Matt Turner

Hmm, no sound in firefox, or foobar2000.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:58 PM

Hi, Kenny,

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Rosemarie Chavarria

No sound in windows media player either. I tried deleting it and had to restart

the computer to get rid of it.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:58 PM

Hi, Kenny,

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Gene

It can be done.  You can't do it when reading the message.  That is a read only field.  coppy the link to the clipboard.  Paste it into the browser's address bar or in the case of Internet Explorer, the open dialog if you would rather paste it there.
Remove the 0 and type a 1.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:58 PM

Hi, Kenny,

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'll give it a try one more time.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:58 PM

Hi, Kenny,

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Gene,

I did what you suggested and it worked. I see where my mistake was. I should have selected the link first and then pasted it into internet explorer. Thanks for your help.

Rosemarie

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:58 PM

Hi, Kenny,

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

hi.
downloading link from dropbox sometimes was impossible or at least
very difficult.
i did not know i should change 0 in the last of link to 1 to download
it directly!
thanks so much and God bless you.

On 9/8/2016 8:41 PM, Gene wrote:
It can be done. You can't do it when reading the message. That is a
read only field. coppy the link to the clipboard. Paste it into the
browser's address bar or in the case of Internet Explorer, the open
dialog if you would rather paste it there.
Remove the 0 and type a 1.

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on
sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda
2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
al-islam.org

The problem with playing it in the browser is that the progress bar beeps if firefox is in focus.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I got it to play in the mozilla browser i guess I will have to sus it out later why it had no sound in winamp.

Gene nz
On 9/09/2016 11:17 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:
Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=1

Should download the file, but I did this and found winamp played it fine. I suspect it might be because I set up mp3 to default to winamp and that I use the K-lite codec pack on all my machines and select other player when I install it, making winamp the default as I say. Not tried this in windows 10, where as we know there seem to be no sensible file type defaults set for things, no matter what Winamp may claim, one has to do it manually.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I got it to play in the mozilla browser i guess I will have to sus it out later why it had no sound in winamp.

Gene nz
On 9/09/2016 11:17 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:
Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I just played about 5 seconds of it. It sounds good. If you have it playing off the link provided you must tab to the play button using Firefox. In my case using up and downarrow doesn't work.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:55 PM

Hi kenny

Downloaded the file but there is no sound and the volume is up and not muted.

Gene nz

On 9/09/2016 11:17 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Got it.