links in the middle of a line

Brice Mijares

Thank You, I'll give it try.

hi
have you got screen layout turned on when supported? If so turn it off.
the quickest way is when in the browser on the web page use the nvda key
+ letter V it will then either tell you if it is on or off. If on use
the short cut to turn it off.
gene nz
On 9/10/2018 10:08 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
Is there a setting in NVDA that prevents links in the middle of a line
or sentence? I've been noticing this lately. In TB mail and surfing
the web with FX or Chrome. thanks.

hurrikennyandopo ...