problem with reading system sound settings

Gary Metzler

Hi All,

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda.  When I go into window I and open system sounds nvda doesn’t read when I tab or arrow though the selections.  The other setting like display and the like work fine.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...

Chris

When you open settings nvda is focused in the search field, tab once should get you onto the cat list

On 2018-10-10 12:16 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi All,

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda. When I go into window I and
open system sounds nvda doesn’t read when I tab or arrow though the
selections. The other setting like display and the like work fine. Has
anyone else noticed this? Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@comcast.net

Gary Metzler

Hi Chris,

That’s just what I do.

When you open settings nvda is focused in the search field, tab once should get you onto the cat list

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda.  When I go into window I and open system sounds nvda doesn’t read when I tab or arrow though the selections.  The other setting like display and the like work fine.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...

Chris

Ok, and I resume you have tried a restart?

When you open settings nvda is focused in the search field, tab once should get you onto the cat list

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda.  When I go into window I and open system sounds nvda doesn’t read when I tab or arrow though the selections.  The other setting like display and the like work fine.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...

Gary Metzler

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for getting back to me.

On 2018-10-10 12:16 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi All,

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda. When I go into window I
and
open system sounds nvda doesn't read when I tab or arrow though the
selections. The other setting like display and the like work fine. Has
anyone else noticed this? Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@comcast.net

Gary Metzler

Yes, I did a re start.  It works fine when using narrator.

Ok, and I resume you have tried a restart?

When you open settings nvda is focused in the search field, tab once should get you onto the cat list

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda.  When I go into window I and open system sounds nvda doesn’t read when I tab or arrow though the selections.  The other setting like display and the like work fine.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...

Chris

And the latest app essentials adon?

Yes, I did a re start.  It works fine when using narrator.

Ok, and I resume you have tried a restart?

When you open settings nvda is focused in the search field, tab once should get you onto the cat list

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda.  When I go into window I and open system sounds nvda doesn’t read when I tab or arrow though the selections.  The other setting like display and the like work fine.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...

Gary Metzler

Yes, I have the latest add on.

Yes, I did a re start.  It works fine when using narrator.

Ok, and I resume you have tried a restart?

When you open settings nvda is focused in the search field, tab once should get you onto the cat list

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda.  When I go into window I and open system sounds nvda doesn’t read when I tab or arrow though the selections.  The other setting like display and the like work fine.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

tye change sound card in the search field

When you open settings nvda is focused in the search field, tab once should get you onto the cat list

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda.  When I go into window I and open system sounds nvda doesn’t read when I tab or arrow though the selections.  The other setting like display and the like work fine.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...

Gary Metzler

Hi Robert,

For some reason this time when I went to windows I system sound everything read normally.  Go figure.