Password for certification Exam

Keith Bundy <kbun@...>

Hi. I am wanting to take the NVDA certification exam. When I click on it, I am taken to a login page.

I apparently have an account, but I have forgotten my password. I have clicked on the reset password link at least three times and have never gotten a password reset email. I have checked all spam folders.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do next? I tried going to the login page directly, as an old message on this group said you could create an account from there. But I didn’t find that option.

Any suggestions will be sincerely appreciated.

Keith Bundy
Accessibility Community Consultant

7807 Creekridge Circle  |  Minneapolis, MN 55439
Direct +1 605 480 0976  |  kbun@...

Facebook   Twitter   LinkedIn

Unsubscribe

Quentin Christensen

Hi Keith,

If you haven't purchased anything else, you can create a new account from: https://www.nvaccess.org/my-account/

If you have purchased other things (eg training material), you will need to recover your existing account in order to retrieve those (there is no pre-requisite for the original certification exam, though ideally you'd only want one account).

In the meantime, I will look into our system, just in case there is any issue with sending out the password recovery email.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 8:00 AM Keith Bundy <kbun@...> wrote:

Hi. I am wanting to take the NVDA certification exam. When I click on it, I am taken to a login page.

I apparently have an account, but I have forgotten my password. I have clicked on the reset password link at least three times and have never gotten a password reset email. I have checked all spam folders.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do next? I tried going to the login page directly, as an old message on this group said you could create an account from there. But I didn’t find that option.

Any suggestions will be sincerely appreciated.

Perfect Your Digital Presence

Keith Bundy
Accessibility Community Consultant

Siteimprove

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

There was another query about up to date info in training material while you were away, but I could not find it just now.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 8:00 AM Keith Bundy <kbun@siteimprove.com> wrote:

Hi. I am wanting to take the NVDA certification exam. When I click on it,
I am taken to a login page.

I apparently have an account, but I have forgotten my password. I have
clicked on the reset password link at least three times and have never
gotten a password reset email. I have checked all spam folders.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do next? I tried going to
the login page directly, as an old message on this group said you could
create an account from there. But I didn’t find that option.

Any suggestions will be sincerely appreciated.

[image: Perfect Your Digital Presence]

Keith Bundy
*Accessibility Community Consultant*

[image: Siteimprove] <http://www.siteimprove.com/>

7807 Creekridge Circle | Minneapolis, MN 55439
Direct +1 605 480 0976 | kbun@siteimprove.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Siteimprove> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/siteimprove> LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/siteimprove>

*Unsubscribe
<http://go.siteimprove.com/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe-simple>*

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Quentin Christensen

There was and I meant to reply, as we have just updated the questions.  I just wanted to confirm they were live, which I'll do and then post officially.

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
If you haven't purchased anything else, you can create a new account from:
https://www.nvaccess.org/my-account/

If you have purchased other things (eg training material), you will need to
recover your existing account in order to retrieve those (there is no
pre-requisite for the original certification exam, though ideally you'd
only want one account).

In the meantime, I will look into our system, just in case there is any
issue with sending out the password recovery email.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 8:00 AM Keith Bundy <kbun@...> wrote:

> Hi. I am wanting to take the NVDA certification exam. When I click on it,
> I am taken to a login page.
>

> I apparently have an account, but I have forgotten my password. I have
> clicked on the reset password link at least three times and have never
> gotten a password reset email. I have checked all spam folders.
>

> Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do next? I tried going to
> the login page directly, as an old message on this group said you could
> create an account from there. But I didn’t find that option.
>

> Any suggestions will be sincerely appreciated.
>

> [image: Perfect Your Digital Presence]
>

> Keith Bundy
> *Accessibility Community Consultant*
>

> [image: Siteimprove] <http://www.siteimprove.com/>
>

> 7807 Creekridge Circle  |  Minneapolis, MN 55439
> Direct +1 605 480 0976  |  kbun@...
>

> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Siteimprove>   Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/siteimprove>   LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/siteimprove>
>

> *Unsubscribe
> <http://go.siteimprove.com/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe-simple>*

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Keith Bundy <kbun@...>

Thanks, Quentin. I did donate, so that’s probably why I have an account. But I tried every password I know – all to no avail.

Thanks for looking into the system for me. I’ll try retrieving my password later today. I didn’t even see an option on the page to create a new account, and I am guessing this is because I have donated and thus have the account.

[...]

Hi, Quentin. I did find a way to create a new account on the page. I’ll try the password recovery one more time and, if that doesn’t work, will create a new account with a different email address.

Should I wait to take the exam? I believe I read that you are in the process of confirming that the updated questions are live. Your thoughts?

Thanks.

[...]

I did update the questions, but it looks like they're not live yet.  Probably something I've missed, but Mick is away all week and I'll need to get him to press the magic "Make it go live" button when he gets back.  Apologies for the delay!

Kind regards

Quentin.