PASTEL AND NVDA

Heaven Botma <heaven@...>

Dear List

Does anyone work with Pastel to handle the finances?

If so, how accessible is it with NVDA?

The reason why I am asking, is that I know someone who is losing her sight and most of the companies in South Africa use Pastel for accounting, including her company.

Kind regards

Heaven Botma

Programme Co-ordinator | Program Koördineerder

20 Adderley Street, Worcester

T 023 348 7616 F 086 415 6835

www.innovationfortheblind.org

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Just thought you should know that for some odd reason, virginmedia in the UK
are putting this message into the spam bin.
It merely says seem me scorie=100.00 percent

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

The post I'm replying to was copied only to my spam folder by virginmedia
servers in the UK It seemed to have more than one address in the to field
and both were the same but whether this was the reason who knows.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Something odd here as it told me it could not send it so i rewrote it and now the one it could not send has sent.
Ineed a lie down.