From: Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: 12 October 2018 16:21
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] daisy book reader

Is there a reader similar to jaws fsReader for NVDA?

john s

Robert, I use FS Reader fine with Window Eyes.

At 11:21 AM 10/12/2018, Robert Doc Wright godfearer, wrote:
Is there a reader similar to jaws fsReader for NVDA?

                 John

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

You say that but I did this and tried to use it and it said you have to have Jaws running to use this software.
That did not used to happen before this year.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Just install Jaws and let it alone and run FS Reader and use it withNVDA.
David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog