Marco Oros

-------- Preposlaná správa --- Forwarded Message --------
Predmet: Lyrebird - beta API open to everyone!
Dátum: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 23:02:14 +0000
Od: Lyrebird AI <contact@...>
Odpoveď komu: Lyrebird AI <contact@...>
Pre: marco.oros93@...

View this email in your browser

Integrate your users’ voices in your applications.

Today, we’re excited to share some updates from Lyrebird!

First, the beta version of our Vocal Avatar API is now open to everyone! Our API gives you the ability to integrate your users’ voices with your applications. Click here to learn more. To get started with integrating our API in your application, take a look at our documentation. And if you have any questions, you can reach us in this Slack community.

In addition, our new Slack integration lets you send voice messages in Slack using your Lyrebird Vocal Avatar! You can give it a try here. You can also fork the project on Github to learn how we used our Vocal Avatar API to create this Slack integration.

If you use the API to create an application that you think we’ll love, let us know! We’ll be featuring the best apps on our website to share them with all of our users.

Copyright © 2018 Lyrebird, All rights reserved.