Accessible imaging Software with NVDA?

Hello,
Does anyone know of any accessible imaging software (preferably free) that will allow me to backup all my installed programs and files, preferably customize them, then allow me to install the image on a new computer with similar hardware?
I have been asked to setup around 50 computers with the exact same programs and file structure and then maintain them.
I know of all kinds of imaging programs:
Macrium Reflect
Acronis True Image
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite
AOMEI Backupper
Image for Windows
O&O DiskImage Professional
Paragon Backup (The one Microsoft uses in their stores and one I would like to use)
StorageCraft ShadowProtect Desktop
Cobian Backup

And the list goes on...

So what have people used? Also, would it be possible to install the image with NVDA?
I see there is Winstaller, but it doesn't look like a traditional imaging program, so I don't know if it allows installing images on similar hardware which is critical here.
Thanks,

Well if you can get a windows talking pe I am sure someone will tell you where the heck to get that its somewhere on briansmart.com, well if you go to runtime.org or search for drive image xml you can happily make an image of whatever and back it up to a drive.
You need the module to add to your boot p image or simply have as a portable on hand.
You will need speech to actually run the image and restore the entire thing.
One thing though, I am assuming all these units have the same key or different keys.
Once you restore that machine I am unsure if the image will be activated or not.
I am unsure if by restoring you will invalidate your current key, yes you can change it but I am unsure how it works.
You may want to have the net turned off from all machines till you put in the right keys.
What I have tended to do with programs at least is have everything with switches in a batch script, run that as admin etc.
Before I did the remote and service thing, I had a small bit of software setup on the system that logged all keypresses and things the user did.
If a certain file or files existed in a certain location, then it would access a dropbox share and run the files I set in them.
I never got it fully working though.
I never got round to completely automating the files though.
My plan was to somehow have it such that I could upload to the share all I needed, and then have something check for files run them, email me and then quit but it never happened because I couldn't find a way to handle it.
Now days I'd probably get one of the ransomware packages set something to run, then when the user started the system get a message saying the system was unusable and that it was going to update mode then it would do its thing, report back and say it was uptodate.
It would mean I had control of things and all I'd have to do was upload the right files to the dropbox share.
But it never got that far.
I am still searching for a way to do it, including logging certain events, crashes, problems, and have an option where if a user had a problem they could write it down somehow and get the right info and get it mailed to me then I could go fixing it remotely but I never got that far and I am no programmer.

On 15/09/2016 10:08 p.m., Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
[...]

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>

Is there not an implication if any of the software has only, say three installs per key?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

[...]

You mean license key for DRM protected software?
I would install the non activated software and activate it manually if needed. Otherwise the keys would be for as many devices as I have.
Most programs, like NVDA, are free.
I found a great utility for installing software:
https://ninite.com/accessible
Thanks,

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:
Is there not an implication if any of the software has only, say three installs per key?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Keith Biggs" <brandonkeithbiggs@...>
[...]

jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Mostly depends on if you want to do the imaging from within Linux or Windows. In Windows, I'd use the talking PE and not the one from Brian ssmart, there's one that's updated more often

If you want to make the image from within a Linux environment, you could use clonezilla, which can be found in the latest versions of the Talking arch live system.

I don't have the link for either here on hand, but I can get both of them, if you are interested. The talking PE is the one that's updated by a guy, Carlos, over on the techtalk list. I can personally vouch for the PE for making images of my windows systems, as that's what I use and it works extreamly well.
Hope that helps. :)
Take care.
Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:

[...]

I am dealing with Windows computers.
I would love to know about the talking PE.
Are you able to image your own programs or just do a fresh Windows install?
Are you able to mount the image on a new computer that has never started up yet?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
[...]

Ok, I'll grab the link and send it over. As to the questions, yeah, you can image it, how ever you like. As I'm sure, you are already aware, you'd probably want to first back up the extra stuff, movies, music, applications you don't need, etc, else the image may be quite large. You are also able to use the PE to do an installation of windows as well.

Just as long as you know what it takes to boot from cd/USB on your machine, you should be able to get into the PE on the new computer and access the previously created image, which I'd assume you would have stored on an external.

As you probably know already, if you had made an image of a registered installation of windows and then try to use that image on the new computer, you may find that your registration is no longer valid. I also don't' really know what to expect with differences in drivers on the new hardware that you move the image over to.

If you're simply going to move over to another hd though, it works quite well and is what I used to migrate my installation of 7 over to my SSD, when I purchased it.
My apologies if I've missed anything or slightly misunderstood what you're trying to do, but hit me up if I can help with anything.
Take care and link for the download is here at the bottom.
http://opopanax.net/download/

Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:

[...]

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

There is a link to the directions and images for windows 7 and 10 that come off the following web page on my web site. It can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

I just looked and the link to the Windows PE page is still active.

You will need to jump down by headings until you get to the heading called Windows 10 PE (Preinstallation Environment) enabling independent Windows installation for blind users

There is no audio tutorial on what to do the only one that I have heard was the one from brian smart.com but was for windows 7.

Hope it helps.

Gene nz