Is WordPress content management accessible?

John J. Boyer

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...

Yes, with NVDA it's perfectly accessible. I'm writing to a blog right now and I couldn't like more the platform.
It's too easy, I'm sure you'll like it too.

Em 14/10/2018 03:54, John J. Boyer escreveu:

Thanks,
John

Jackie

As I mentioned previously, John, WordPress at core level conforms to
WCAG 2.0AA standard.

On 10/14/18, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:
Yes, with NVDA it's perfectly accessible. I'm writing to a blog right
now and I couldn't like more the platform.
It's too easy, I'm sure you'll like it too.

Em 14/10/2018 03:54, John J. Boyer escreveu:
Thanks,
John

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com

Sarah k Alawami

It sure is. I've ben using it since 2011. And on a lot of websites.

Take care

On 13 Oct 2018, at 23:54, John J. Boyer wrote:

Thanks, John

-- John J. Boyer Email: john.boyer@... website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org Status: Company dissolved but website and email addresses live. Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA Mission: developing assistive technology software and providing STEM services that are available at no cost

Greg Wocher

Hello,
The one thing to watch is for the 5.0 release which will have the Gutenberg editor. This editor is still not accessible. It is causing some issues within the WP community. For example the WP accessibility lead developer just resigned over this new editor.

Greg Wocher

On Oct 14, 2018, at 1:03 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

It sure is. I've ben using it since 2011. And on a lot of websites.

Take care

On 13 Oct 2018, at 23:54, John J. Boyer wrote:

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
that are available at no cost

Jackie

2 things:
1) The classic editor will still be available, you'll just have to
change the default; &
2) While it's not the most pleasant experience ever, I did work w/GB &
I could do what I wanted to do w/it. There were some compatibility
issues between it & other plugs I was using, so I quit using it, but
it really was not due to accessibility.