Topics

A page that doesn't display on Firefox

Cleverson Casarin Uliana

Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,
Cleverson

David Csercsics

It works fine here. I just tested with Firefox 62.0.3 on the recent Windows 10 updates, and it seems to work fine.

Jackie

It displays a login page in Portugese. However, my FF version is 62, not 60.

On 10/14/18, Cleverson Casarin Uliana <clcaul@...> wrote:
Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you
please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any
content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content
displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,
Cleverson

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com

Chris

62.0.3 is the latest firefox version

Anyway the login appears ok here, no issue

Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you

please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any

content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content

displays normally:

https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,

Cleverson

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Hey.

It is displaying fine for me. On firefox 62.0.3
Can't read Portuguese though. But I don't see anything special/weird about the page.

Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,
Cleverson

Gene

Are you blocking JAVA scripts in Firefox either directly or by using something like noscript?

Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 10:35 AM

Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you
please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any
content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content
displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,
Cleverson

Gene

I am just posing this because you never know what very unlikely thing might cause a problem, using something like an ad blocker?  You might also consider trying the page with all add-ons disabled.

Are you blocking JAVA scripts in Firefox either directly or by using something like noscript?

Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 10:35 AM

Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you
please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any
content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content
displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,
Cleverson

It's displaying fine under Firefox 62.0.3 and Chrome 69.0.3497.100 both of which are using uBlock Origin, HTTPS Everywhere.

Rui Fontes

Here it works normally...
Firefox 62.0.3 (32-bit)
Last Alpha of NVDA
Windows 10 1809 64-bit

Rui

Às 16:35 de 14/10/2018, Cleverson Casarin Uliana escreveu:

Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/
Thanks,
Cleverson

Rui Fontes

I didn't mention, but it goes to the page asking the login...

Rui

Às 16:35 de 14/10/2018, Cleverson Casarin Uliana escreveu:

Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/
Thanks,
Cleverson

Rui Fontes

And, by the way, 60.2 is not the last version...

Rui

Às 16:35 de 14/10/2018, Cleverson Casarin Uliana escreveu:

Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/
Thanks,
Cleverson

Ângelo Abrantes

Here, with the last alpha and the last fireFox, is working perfectly.

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 16:35 de 14-10-2018, Cleverson Casarin Uliana escreveu:
Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,
Cleverson

---

Cleverson Casarin Uliana

Hi, thank you all. I forgot I am using the Firefox ESR version, which is really 60.2. I will check the real latest version later. In any case, glad to know it's working.

Greetings,
Cleverson

brian

all I hear on this page is a few words in another languege

Brian Sackrider

On 10/14/2018 11:35 AM, Cleverson Casarin Uliana wrote:
Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,
Cleverson

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

The page displays just fine, but I don't understand the language, so anything more than the fact that it seems OK superficially would be difficult for me to analyze.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Works on Firefox 62 64 bit here. Is that Italian? Plenty of form edit fields, one supposes log in?

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-