More info just released via Ars Technica on Winamp

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/10/winamp-set-to-release-entirely-new-version-next-year/

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account

Let us hope its not just winamp in name only then.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-