send message dialog in thunderbird


Rosemarie Chavarria
 

Hi, everyone,


Just out of curiosity, where do I find the dialog that says "are you sure you want to send this message now"?


Thanks in advance.


Rosemarie


Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>
 

Hi


The CTRL key + the return key or so know as the enter key will give you
that dialouge when sending.


Or under the file menu arrow until you get to send message I think it is
called then press the enter key then it is on its way.


Gene nz

On 16/09/2016 12:00 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,


Just out of curiosity, where do I find the dialog that says "are you
sure you want to send this message now"?


Thanks in advance.


Rosemarie





--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net


Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>
 

It can also be found if not ticked under the tools then options then
composition then genera tab and you will need to look for the follwing
and make sure the check box is checked Confirm when using keyboard
shortcut to send message


Gene nz

On 16/09/2016 12:00 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,


Just out of curiosity, where do I find the dialog that says "are you
sure you want to send this message now"?


Thanks in advance.


Rosemarie





--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net


Rosemarie Chavarria
 

Thanks, Gene NZ. I saw the checkbox for confirming shortcuts but I wasn't sure if that was the correct one to check.


Rosemarie

On 9/15/2016 5:09 PM, Gene New Zealand wrote:
It can also be found if not ticked under the tools then options then
composition then genera tab and you will need to look for the follwing
and make sure the check box is checked Confirm when using keyboard
shortcut to send message


Gene nz


On 16/09/2016 12:00 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,


Just out of curiosity, where do I find the dialog that says "are you
sure you want to send this message now"?


Thanks in advance.


Rosemarie






Rosemarie Chavarria
 

Thanks. Got it.

On 9/15/2016 5:05 PM, Gene New Zealand wrote:
Hi


The CTRL key + the return key or so know as the enter key will give you
that dialouge when sending.


Or under the file menu arrow until you get to send message I think it is
called then press the enter key then it is on its way.


Gene nz



On 16/09/2016 12:00 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,


Just out of curiosity, where do I find the dialog that says "are you
sure you want to send this message now"?


Thanks in advance.


Rosemarie






Pauline Smith
 

This question has probably been answered already. Whenever I hit the Send message command (CTRL Enter), that dialogue asking if I want to send the message appears. That may be a default setting in my Thunderbird.


Pauline

On 9/15/2016 8:00 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,


Just out of curiosity, where do I find the dialog that says "are you sure you want to send this message now"?


Thanks in advance.


Rosemarie






Roger Stewart
 

I never get anything like that unless I type in a key word like "attach" and mine just said it found a key word. Now when I send this, it will ask if I want to send this now or did I forget to add an attachment. This is the only time I get anything after hitting the send message command. There may very well be a setting that will put it into drafts or send as you choose, but I don't know where that might be as I've never used it.

Roger

On 9/16/2016 4:49 PM, Pauline Smith wrote:
This question has probably been answered already. Whenever I hit the Send message command (CTRL Enter), that dialogue asking if I want to send the message appears. That may be a default setting in my Thunderbird.


Pauline



On 9/15/2016 8:00 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,


Just out of curiosity, where do I find the dialog that says "are you sure you want to send this message now"?


Thanks in advance.


Rosemarie









Rosemarie Chavarria
 

Hi, Pauline,


I found the checkbox for confirming shortcut keys so now I'm all set.


Rosemarie

On 9/16/2016 2:49 PM, Pauline Smith wrote:
This question has probably been answered already. Whenever I hit the Send message command (CTRL Enter), that dialogue asking if I want to send the message appears. That may be a default setting in my Thunderbird.


Pauline



On 9/15/2016 8:00 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,


Just out of curiosity, where do I find the dialog that says "are you sure you want to send this message now"?


Thanks in advance.


Rosemarie