nvda and google docs sheets and slides

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

What wweb browser works best with google docs sheets and slides? Freedom scientific said to use firefox, but that document came out 3 or so years ago, so it may be a little outdated. NVDA and chrome seem to work good with google office, now. Or is the latest firefox still best?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I'd imagine it has to be Chrome, but to be honest. I could not get on with Google docs myself. Too laggy and awkward, but then, that might just be me!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-