De: Diego Ricardo Matos
Enviado:quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2018 16:07
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] NVDA and eclipse

Hello guys!

I am having several problems with the eclipse and NVDA.

I am programming in java language, and when I open the program, NVDA

is unable to put the focus in the program.

When I go with alt+tab and I press NvDA+t, he speaks only explorer.

It's as if NvDA is not able to interact with it, but in fact, if I

type something still works.

Another problem I have are the on-screen messages and dialogs question

NVDA can't read.

Any idea?

I have already enabled the java access bridge by painéu control, and I'm

using the jdk 8 32-bit, along with the eclipse 32-bit, NVDA 2018.3.2

and windows 10 64-bit.

What do you do?

Sorry for my english.