Free Spanish Plugins

Rechell Schwartz <rechell_schwartz@...>

Hello,

I tried installing an old version of Vocalizer (Spanish) (Nuance Vocalizer 5.5). but it didn’t work. Are there any free voices available?

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.

Brian's Mail list account

I doubt it, if its not giving you the choices then I'd suggest all the voices are going to be paid for, and in any case with nvda changing as fast as it is, you are best to use the official add ons and drivers for things. You should get support and hopefully not some dodgy hacked illegal code that might trash the computer!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rechell Schwartz via Groups.Io" <rechell_schwartz@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 5:19 PM
Subject: [nvda] Free Spanish Plugins

Hello,

I tried installing an old version of Vocalizer (Spanish) (Nuance Vocalizer 5.5). but it didn't work. Are there any free voices available?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.

Lenron

hahahah have not found any addons that are for speech that will trash
the computer, but maybe one of the one core voices might have Spanish.

On 10/19/18, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
<bglists@...> wrote:
I doubt it, if its not giving you the choices then I'd suggest all the
voices are going to be paid for, and in any case with nvda changing as fast

as it is, you are best to use the official add ons and drivers for things.
You should get support and hopefully not some dodgy hacked illegal code that

might trash the computer!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message -----
<rechell_schwartz@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 5:19 PM
Subject: [nvda] Free Spanish Plugins

Hello,

I tried installing an old version of Vocalizer (Spanish) (Nuance Vocalizer
5.5). but it didn't work. Are there any free voices available?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments

to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt

from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Josh Kennedy

why not buy sapi5 eloquence for $65 or so. 

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

Remember that not ebery country, and everyone has the same economics. Here in Mexico, Eloquence would cost mxn1200; imagine if you guys in the States would have to buy en Eloquence for usd1200? If NVDA promotes not using cracked Eloquence, why not then contract with blindness organizations here in Mexico, for instance, so that I could get a reduced price on this speech engine?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 20 oct 2018, a la(s) 12:14 p. m., Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> escribió:

why not buy sapi5 eloquence for $65 or so. 

Josh Kennedy

then perhaps you could use the windows10 OneCore spanish voices.

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

Yes that’s what I plan on doing, since I’ll get a new Laptop in the coming weeks.

Gera

El 21 oct 2018, a la(s) 8:01 a. m., Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> escribió:

Cristóbal

Also, if you have K1000 installed on your machine, then you’ll have eloquence.

Cristóbal

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 6:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free Spanish Plugins

I tried installing the Core Voice for Spanish, but when I go to the Languages section in Control panel it doesn’t give me an option for Speech à Downlaod. Any insight?

Thanks,

Rechell Schwartz

Guardian Life Insurance Company

IT - BTS Group UI/UX

(212)919-3853

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 9:04 AM

[EXTERNAL]

Yes that’s what I plan on doing, since I’ll get a new Laptop in the coming weeks.

Gera

El 21 oct 2018, a la(s) 8:01 a. m., Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> escribió:

Josh Kennedy

you have to press windows+i for settings, press tab, go down ... or right, to time and language, hit enter, press tab back to the list view, down to language, hit enter, tab to add language, hit enter, choose spanish, perhaps hit enter or then tab to add. well most of the steps i gave are correct for windows10.

Hello,

Once I do that it only gives me keyboard-related option to edit – nothing for voices.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 7:42 AM

[EXTERNAL]

you have to press windows+i for settings, press tab, go down ... or right, to time and language, hit enter, press tab back to the list view, down to language, hit enter, tab to add language, hit enter, choose spanish, perhaps hit enter or then tab to add. well most of the steps i gave are correct for windows10.