From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: Friday, 16 September 2016 2:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Charts in Excel 2016

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to change the axis option of a chart in Excel using NVDA? I tried to create charts in Excel and I'm having difficulties changing the axis options, specifically on the right sidebar when I press space or enter on the axis option nothing happens. As I'm taking Statistics class now, the ability to create charts correctly and accurately in Excel is an absolute must.

But Excel 2010 doesn't have the ability to natively draw histograms and box plots isn't it? These 2 charts are required for my Statistics class. Only Excel 2016 has the capability to draw histograms and box plots.

Christo Vorster

Hi

I promised to send you the notes that we use at college, unfortunately the teacher giving the training left for some appointment before I could get it from her. However, it seems that the only answer to access those charts would be to upgrade to Office 2016, and then I don’t even know whether any screen reader would be able to access it.

Let’s see what we can doe regarding your problem on Monday because our college is closed for the weekend

Regards