From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paulius
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 6:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Request for comments: an audio backstage tour of Windows 10 App Essentials

I fully agree with an audio tutoriel. I think tutoriels on text are not so comfortable to read and understand what's covered their. So, in my opinion, an audio tutoriel for that would be fine solution!
Sincerely,
Paulius Leveris

<bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>:
I am finding a combined approach to tutorials more useful than a
totally textual or totally audio one.
Some of the complex concepts are best explained with textual
examples, while just basic descriptions are better in text.
I'm not sure how one would marry up such a presentation though.
This universal apps approach seems a new thing to me. I would
suggest that

its another buzz phrase invented by Microsoft to try to get everyone
to work

in the same way, which is no bad thing, but people who write software
often

work how they want to causing some parts of their software to work
for us,

and others not to.
Also things may be universal this year, but companies do tend to
change the goalposts quite often as we know only too well.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-