foobar2000

Marisane Moruthanyana

Evenign listers

I recently read about a media player called foobar2000 on this list.

People commented on it and said that it is screen reader friendly.

I use nvda and jaws as my screen reader.

However, I use nvda more than jaws as I do not have a licensed jaws.

I downloaded the foobar2000 application and installed it as a portable copy.

I realise that it does not allow me to control volume.

It is playing very loud and I fail to volume it down.

Any keyboard commands to control the volume?

I cannot find the keystrokes even in the help of the application.

Your help is appreciated in advance.

With respect

Marisane

Matt Turner

Hi, here's a foobar2000 audio thing someone did.

There using jaws, but the instructions still apply.

http://jeff.tdrealms.com/Manuals/Foobar2000-tutorial.7z

On 9/18/2016 5:00 PM, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:

Evenign listers

I recently read about a media player called foobar2000 on this list.

People commented on it and said that it is screen reader friendly.

I use nvda and jaws as my screen reader.

However, I use nvda more than jaws as I do not have a licensed jaws.

I downloaded the foobar2000 application and installed it as a portable copy.

I realise that it does not allow me to control volume.

It is playing very loud and I fail to volume it down.

Any keyboard commands to control the volume?

I cannot find the keystrokes even in the help of the application.

Your help is appreciated in advance.

With respect

Marisane

mk360

You need to configure the keystrokes first. Press control p to open the preferences and search for "keyboard shortkuts".

Regards,
mk.