Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 6:36 PM
Subject: [nvda] Spotify

Is Spotify accessible with NVDA? Do you need an adon to use it?

kelby carlson

The web player isn't working; it tells me I need to install flash even
though I have the latest update.

I don't know, these days, if, or to what extent spotify is accessible using
the computer application you install. It is reasonably accessible using the
web site. If you are logged in and play something using a browser, that is
reasonably accessible.

You may not get as good sound that way, but the sound will be reasonably
good.

Gene

Is Spotify accessible with NVDA? Do you need an adon to use it?

Gene

You may be using a script blocker that is keeping flash from being seen and running on the site.  What browser or browsers are you using?  I'm not sure what accounts for the problem but to discuss it further, we need such information.  Do you use more than one browser and if so, which ones?

Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Spotify

On 9/19/16, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
> I don't know, these days, if, or to what extent spotify is accessible using
> the computer application you install.  It is reasonably accessible using the
> web site.  If you are logged in and play something using a browser, that is
> reasonably accessible.
>
> You may not get as good sound that way, but the sound will be reasonably
> good.
>
> Gene

I use Firefox. When I re-opened the player it seemed to work, but
clicking on most things just brought me back to the top of the page.
Same thing with Internet Explorer. So far the application works
better, though still has some issues.

You may be using a script blocker that is keeping flash from being seen and
running on the site. What browser or browsers are you using? I'm not sure
what accounts for the problem but to discuss it further, we need such
information. Do you use more than one browser and if so, which ones?

Is Spotify accessible with NVDA? Do you need an adon to use it?

A brain transplant would be handy though...
I've never mastered it I have to say.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Is Spotify accessible with NVDA? Do you need an adon to use it?

I've noticed a certain reluctance on many sites for flash to actually be used, so I suspect this may be an ongoing problem generally, not with nvda though.