Topics

FORMATTING IN EXCEL

Christo Vorster

Hi list

I have been wondering whether it would be possible for the NVDA developers to assist me with the following.

When working in EXCEL NVDA tells me when I pressed CTRL+B, CTRL+I or CTRL+U. Would it be possible to have NVDA sy “bold, italics or underline”.

At our college we often work with students who are real novices on computer and it is important for them to know that they used the correct keystrokes.

Something else that poses a slight problem in EXCEL, is that NVDA doesn’t always read the cell address when you navigate with the arrows or ENTER. When there is text in the cell, NVDA usually reads the text and announces the cell address, but when it is blank, dead silence greets me.

Please help us.

Regards

Christo Vorster

Dosent: Kaleidoskoop Opleidingskollege

Lecturer: Kaleidoscope Training College

T: 023 348 7634

C: 079 512 2856

F: 023 348 7633

E: christo@...

W: www.kaleidoscopesa.org

Adderleystraat 20 Adderley Street

Posbus 233 P.O. Box, Worcester, 6849

Danni

Check NVDA settings under document for getting it to read the cell info on the other I can't help! haha I'm using a different program but that's how I got Libre office to tell me the cell letter and number!