NVDA latest beta

Fernando Paixão

Hello, good evening everyone would like to know, which was improved on NVDA latest beta that came out today

Antony Stone

The last beta release I can find was 2018.3.1rc1 on September 19th.

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/commits/4323a48c7c1cfa798ae4320b23426072d667452b
is the changelog for it.

If you know of a more recent beta version, please give us a link to it.

Regards,

Antony.

--
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6890 - providing 16 million IPv4 addresses for
talking to yourself.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Fernando Paixão

Friend, sorry, it's the last Alpha please,

is what I'm using with the final 116, what has changed?

Em 29/10/18 19:27, Antony Stone escreveu:

The last beta release I can find was 2018.3.1rc1 on September 19th.

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/commits/4323a48c7c1cfa798ae4320b23426072d667452b
is the changelog for it.

If you know of a more recent beta version, please give us a link to it.

Regards,

Antony.

On Monday 29 October 2018 at 21:56:46, Fernando Paixão wrote:

Hello, good evening everyone would like to know, which was improved on
NVDA latest beta that came out today

-- https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6890 - providing 16 million IPv4 addresses for talking to yourself. Please reply to the list; please *don't* CC me.

Earle Zwicker

You can always go to:
There you will find all available snapshots as well as links to the latest changes.

Earle Zwicker