stata with nvda

enes sarıbaş

hi all,

My stat course is using stata for the exercises. However, it does not work with NVDa. Specificly, the results of the commands are shown in the output window, which NVDA doesn't read. Is there a way to use stata with NVDA?

Ryan Mann

If you don’t get an answer about STATA with NVDA, ask your instructor if you can use an alternative. Python and R are good ones.

On Oct 31, 2018, at 1:32 PM, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@gmail.com> wrote:

hi all,

My stat course is using stata for the exercises. However, it does not work with NVDa. Specificly, the results of the commands are shown in the output window, which NVDA doesn't read. Is there a way to use stata with NVDA?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I have never heard of it in blind circles so by definition its probably not very accessible at all.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-