Topics

Problems with latest firefox and NVDA with more than 1 tab

mk360

Hi,

I've many problems with the actual version of Firefox, 63.0.1 32b and NVDA alfa (actually two days)

Basically, every time I try to open a second tab with control shift enter Firefox crashes and when I reload it FF crash again, until I use shift enter to open the progra,, open the restart menu and start it again. The pages I'm trying are www.elmostrador.cl and www.dimeadozen.org also if I try to open for example, translate.google.com from the Firefox that I loaded using shift enter (from the desktop) Firefox crashes.

What is happening? is the unstable version of NVDA or is Firefox?

Regards,

mk.

Chris

If you have a 64bit windows then try the 64bit firefox to see if that’s any better, rather than using the 32bit firefox

I've many problems with the actual version of Firefox, 63.0.1 32b and

NVDA alfa (actually two days)

Basically, every time I try to open a second tab with control shift

enter Firefox crashes and when I reload it FF crash again, until I use

shift enter to open the progra,, open the restart menu and start it

again. The pages I'm trying are www.elmostrador.cl and

www.dimeadozen.org also if I try to open for example,

translate.google.com from the Firefox that I loaded using shift enter

(from the desktop) Firefox crashes.

What is happening? is the unstable version of NVDA or is Firefox?

Regards,

mk.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes the 32 bit versions are nearly all an issue in nvda. I have not used it extensively but firefox 63 in windows 10 64 bit is now working OK. Interestingly though, the previous better was atrocious and crashed or would not display contents of pages no matter which version I used. I would advise using Waterfox as a back up browser.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-