Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2018 10:34 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA navigating tab element in webpage

Hi,
Some web page has the "tab" elements ,the following are two examples
In youtube, each channel, at the top there are four tab e.g. Video,
playlist, etc like that one:https://www.youtube.com/user/Apple

also like the qtranslate page, there are few tabs like How to install
dictionary?; What's new in 6.7.1? etc in
https://quest-app.appspot.com/download

As far as I know currently NVDA do not have any keystroke to navigate to
those tab element, isn't it?
Will there be any work on that?
Thanks.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

There are issues on the Amazon
alexa app for windows via a browser. Actually Jaws manages these a little better than nvda does. I've not investigated exactly what these tabs really are but they seem like some odd type of in page links.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-